Congratulations TIS students
Our school recently participated in the Bhoomi Festival organized by the renowned Navdanya group, under the leadership of the alternate Nobel laureate, Dr. Vandana Shiva. Our students truly shone in this unique and enlightening event. Our school received the highest praise and appreciation from all the distinguished guests and dignitaries in attendance. Among them were scientists, retired judges, filmmakers, and organic farmers from across the globe. Participants from Tagore International School, EOK are:
Workshop : Zarin X C and Shaamir Iqubal X C
Exhibition : Anya Pattnaik X C, Kanzah Fatimah X C, Sarayu X C, Arnav Rewari X C
Dance Performance: Anika Sharma – X A, Aadya Suri – X A, Sagarika Nayak – X A, Ananya Chetal – X C, Jini Pukhrambam – XI A, Shivika Gusain – XI A , Bhawika Bareja – XII D, Advika Narula – XII D , Roshni Sharma – XII A, Drishti Koli – XII A and Tanisha Singh – XII – D
Congratulations Harnoor Kaur Sandhu
Harnoor Kaur Sandhu X C, Was awarded ‘Special mention’ at the ALTIOR MUN, the largest Model United Nations in Indian history, boasting over 2000 delegates overall and an impressive 150 in her committee, UNHRC. The honor comes with a cash prize of 3000 rupees, and the cherry on top is the promise from the chief guest, Manoj Tiwari, to visit the Parliament of India! It is highly commendable as she had registered in the event on her own!!
Congratulations to Taekwondo Students
Mannat Hora IX C, Arav Kamboj IX B, Adinath H Nair IX D, Gauransh Sharma IX B, Aayan Siddiqui IX B, Reyansh Kumar IX A have Successfully completed the Black Belt Den I. They got the certificates and license of Black Belt Den I. They are also registered on the official website of KUKKIWON.
Congratulations to Shaurya Pandit of IXA
Some recent achievements of Shaurya in the field of cricket are:
- He won player of the match award against Madan lal cricket academy for 76 runs and 1 wicket.
- He won Fighter of the day award for 110 runs and 1 wicket against Vibs cricket academy.
- He won Fighter of the day award for 37 runs and 2 wickets against Vijay Dhaiya Cricket academy.
- He won Man of the match for making 83 runs (not out) and for taking 3 wickets.
- He was awarded best batsman of the series for 255 runs.
- He was awarded Man of the series for 255 runs and 5 wickets.
- He was awarded Man of the match for 142 runs against City cricket academy.
- He won Fighter of the day award for 36 runs and 2 wickets against KGF.
- He became Man of the match for 82 runs not out and 2 wickets.
- He became Man of the series for 138 runs and 5 wickets.
Rising Stars in the World of Sports:
Taekwondo Chapionship (Under-17) North-India
In this Championship Sarthak Pundora of XII A won Gold medal at Vidya Deep School, Bhajanpura.
3rd Challenger (U-12) Cricket Competition
In the championship organized by Creative Stars Academy Drishya Raj Choudhary of VIII B got the Runners Up trophy.
State Challenge Cup Shito-Ryu Karate Do Championship
In this championship Bhavamanyu Bhardwaj Sharma of VIII A Won the Gold medal and Atharv Khanna of V C won the silver medal.
Football Championship (KASPAC League)
In the Championship organized by Kalka Sports Prithvi of V C won 1 bronze and 1 gold medal, 1 certificate , secured 3rd position and was awarded ‘Best Player’ in U-11 category.
SBKF 8th National Games 2023
In these games Navanya of V B won 3rd position in 100m flat race and 3rd position in 60m flat race for which she got 2 bronze medals and 2 certificates.
Congratulations Aaryansh Joshi
FOOTPRINTS Film Festival- Aaryansh Joshi (VIII B) Documentary- a Monk’s Life- Journey to Nirvana’ has been selected for national screening at the Footprint Film Festival
Congratulations Yug Aggarwal
In the Event Inspire Awards organised by Manak organization: National Innovation Foundation- Dept of Science and Technology, The project ‘Tablo Genie’ was selected on state level and Rs. 10k sanctioned. The original idea comprised of creating a system which can be entrusted to one day, completely take over the nurse’s and caretakers’ plights. This is a collective idea of team where we have tried to put together different types of aids to the patients with bed rest or highly contagious diseases Using this table we see a vision to be able to help both, the patients and the caretakers by automating the most efficient things in the most cost efficient way. The table will be able to move according to a line with inbuilt IR sensors. The led display would blink at a particular time highlighting a particular section such as food, fruits. It features with an IOT /BLUETOOTH based circuit which helps in remote monitoring so that the person who is managing it from distance can monitor it using a webpage/ or Mit Bluetooth app/ HC-05 APP
Congratulations Arsh Ali
Special Mention: Arsh Ali of XC submitted a video on how we can use Canva for effective designing and his experience about using it. He got the appreciation gift hamper from the Canva Global team.
Achievements of Shaurya Pandit
· On 22 January 2023 Shaurya won Man of the match against BGN cricket academy for 93 runs.
· On 29 January 2023 Shaurya won Man of the match award for 126 runs not out against Mapple I cricket academy.
· On 5th February 2023 Shaurya won 2 awards: Best batsman of the tournament award for 282 runs and he won player of the tournament award for 282 runs, 8 wickets and 5 catches in the tournament. Team won the tournament under his capacity.
· On 11 February 2023 Shaurya won Man of the match award for 181 runs, 2 wickets and 2 catches against Kalka Maniram cricket academy.
· On 30th March Shaurya won Man of the Match award for 192 not out against VIBS cricket academy.
· On 7 April 2023 Shaurya won Man of the match against Capital cricket academy for 95 runs and 6 wickets
· On 22 April 2023 Shaurya won Fighter of the match award for 100 runs and 3 wickets against South Delhi cricket club.
· On 6th May Shaurya won 3 awards:
o Fighter of the day award against South delhi cricket club For 2 wickets
o Best bowler of the tournament award for 12 wickets
o Best All rounder of the tournament for 388 runs and 12 wickets